SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

DrakinClaw Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakinClaw
DrakinClaw

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-11-16

DrakinClaw Out Empty
PostSubject: DrakinClaw Out   DrakinClaw Out Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:01 am

Whoa, when did I get benched coach lol? Honestly, you have every right this clan how you see fit.
However, I feel my skills, and my guns can be valued more elsewhere other than being "side-lined" here.
For someone who attends every practice, contributes, and is capable of scoring top ranks, that’s kind of a low blow. This is a great Clan a some of the best 2142 soldiers I have ever experienced, but unfortunately I do not sit well with working from the bench. It is a shame for we would have had alot to learn from each other. I wish you all the best for this clan. This is will formally be my last post until further notice.
DrakinClaw Out.
Back to top Go down
Triburst
S7 Commander
S7 Commander
Triburst

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-10-14

DrakinClaw Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrakinClaw Out   DrakinClaw Out Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:15 am

DrakinClaw wrote:
Whoa, when did I get benched coach lol? Honestly, you have every right this clan how you see fit.
However, I feel my skills, and my guns can be valued more elsewhere other than being "side-lined" here.
For someone who attends every practice, contributes, and is capable of scoring top ranks, that’s kind of a low blow. This is a great Clan a some of the best 2142 soldiers I have ever experienced, but unfortunately I do not sit well with working from the bench. It is a shame for we would have had alot to learn from each other. I wish you all the best for this clan. This is will formally be my last post until further notice.
DrakinClaw Out.
Sigh... scratch

There is no reflection on your skills. Or my thoughts on your ability. I know you’re a good player. I know you haven't missed a practice since you joined. And you have been online and in game pretty much nightly.
The only reason Nasty has missed a few is because his PC burned out. But in the meantime he had one ordered and on the way. In the meantime, Nasty has been on TWL, comm chatting with the opposing team. Setting up the match dates, and times. And working with Geebee to make sure our server is running the right set up for TWL. (Which is a task unto itself.) Geebee has been a member since the start, bought the server the match is being played on and has also attended every practice. He took the day off so he could make the match. As it will be starting at around 2am his time.

They’ve been working at this and waiting since last month. Not that you need to know, or should know, but the decision was based on seniority. Not to say Geebee and Nasty wouldn't give you more than a run for your money. Let me correct that, I think they would hand you your ass.
I put other S7 soldiers in anyway. Because I wasn't going to take any chances on playing short or being forced to forfeit the match. I believe it was a mistake on my part to not notify you of your status and the situation. For that I apologize and will not do again.

I think you jumped the gun a little there, Drak.

First of all you have been a member for less than 10 days.

You're pretty new yet man, and don't know whats going on yet. Behind the scenes I mean.

Secondly, I planned on possibly rotating you in or even changing it. I am not even all set up on the kits yet. How do you know I didnt need you and your shit in the second round? And there is still the chance that someone might have a connection problem, or RL problem.

Everything I do is thought through. Most everything I post up here has been thought about, read, thought about, re-read, and spell checked and then read and thought about one last time. Including this response.

You should be more patient and just wait for your turn to rotate in. Neutral
All you've done is set us 1 step back from starting 12v12 titan. We even had a job all laid out already for you on those matches.. Oh well. Guess we’ll find some other rogue wolf aggressive guy to do it. Sad

Nothing is personal. Its not like I dislike you or something. You need to just relax and realize there is more going on than meets the eye. Things happen for reasons, but it’s never a personal insult.

Drama..
Back to top Go down

DrakinClaw Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNDICATE SEVEN :: Other :: Leaves of Absence-
Jump to: