SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Hamakua's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamakua

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Hamakua's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hamakua's Application   Hamakua's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 8:03 am

Your Age: 27

Soldier's Name: Hamakua

Favorite Kit: Support

Favorite Weapon: Mitchell AV-18/Sudnik VP (I need to unlock the Koenig H-AVR)

Favorite Vehicle: A-8 Tiger - EU Heavy Tank (For long range support it's turrent is superior for aim than the Hover Tank)

Short description of what you like to do in 2142: Taking out armor, laying down suppressing fire/distracting fire for assault and long-range bombardment with the tanks.

Short description of your best experience in a game: The first time I lead a squad (built up the courage ^_^) I had a really good commander and really good troops (pugs). He was playing chess and the opposing force was playing checkers, and my squad after a few moments got to be the queen and we rocked everyone's world! Oh, that and shooting through the legs of OUR walker to hit the leg of the enemy walker saving our walker in a losing battle, it was such a sweet shot.

Short description of your worst experience in game: Filling (hesitantly) the commander seat when it was vacant for more than 3 minutes after the match started only to be out-ranked (that's fine) but the other commander didn't do anything but orbital spam. That and playing in a bugged/hacked/messed up game where our squad kept spawning behind an enemy walker that wouldn't go down no matter how many rockets I shoved up it's vent.

Short description of yourself: Hardcore gamer, history buff and politically aware South Florida gamer. I work at a local jewler appraising and repairing jewelry. I also ride a sports bike as recreation. I have lived all over the world and have not lived longer than 7 years in any one place. I also produced the first HWL Shaman (3rd HWL) in WoW on my server and lead our PvP team to tactical greatness legitimately using as much psychology as geometry. P.S. I found your website by googling "bf2142 tactical clan".
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Green

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hamakua's Application   Hamakua's Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Isn't it funny how quickly the walker will go down when you hit it between the legs.
Back to top Go down
Hamakua

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hamakua's Application   Hamakua's Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 6:11 pm

Cerberus wrote:
Isn't it funny how quickly the walker will go down when you hit it between the legs.
Cool

I have been practicing with the aircraft on empty servers. I wondered if I may ask. When you practice, do you drill specific movements? Likebreaching a fortified room or more specifically a Titan?
Back to top Go down
SnipingViper
Regular
SnipingViper

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hamakua's Application   Hamakua's Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 6:18 pm

We do a lot of different training...

Individual weapons training and competitions.
Armor weakness and use training.
Squad movment tactics, including bounding, and MOUT tactics.
Among other things.

So if you want to check it out, be ready to commit.. hehe

We practice Tues, Thursday Starting at 7pm EST
and Sat During the day, and also at 7pm again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamakua's Application   Hamakua's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamakua's Application
Page 1 of 1