SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inCalendarGallery

Share | 

Application for Widow__Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Widow__Maker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Application for Widow__Maker   Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:43 pm

Your Age: 34
Soldier's Name: Widow__Maker
Favorite Kit: I pretty much can play any kit with proficiency, I have most unlocks except the sniper tree.
Favorite Weapon: I have several, the eng. anti-Tank rifle rules, and the mines.
Favorite Vehicle: I never have liked vehicles; they are more of a big Target :^) If I had to choose I would say the attach chopper, I can fly it great.
Short description of what you like to do in 2142: I like to win; I really get annoyed about people that care only about stats and getting rank. The game is meant to have a winner and a looser. I want to be the winner always: A friend of mine said you canít win all the time and I told him that was a loosing attitude, I play to win every game.
Short description of your best experience in a game: The best experience in every game is seeing the enemy titan turn into a smoking hole in the ground. I like titan more than conquest, conquest is like a mod of bf2 I think.
Short description of your worst experience in game: Seeing my titan turn into a smoking hole in the ground.
Short description of yourself: <--(added in on 10-26-06)
I am 34 and live in Texas. I am married and have two children, 11 yr old son, and a 5 yr old daughter. I am part owner in my family's real estate firm, and sell real estate for a living. I did a tour of 6 yrs in the United States Air Force where I was a combat weather Forecaster. (I didnít know that job existed either, until I got my orders) I was stationed at Ft. Hood Tx for 4 of the six yrs, and the others I did many TDY's all over the world. I love tactical games like BF 2 and 2142, I just havenít found a clan that plays tactically, and in reading your forum I think you may come close. I sure donít mind donating for a server or two and currently run a server where I have total control of the server from Hypernia. It can run two 2142 server, or several other at the same time. I am looking for a clan that is organized, and wants to play to win and not play grab ass all the time. I stay to busy in life to just joke around when I play. You will find my personality humorous, and a touch cynical. I consider myself a good player of the BF series and have a great computer to run it on. I worry a bit about my ping if your server are in NY but I wont know until I try, YES. The practice times wonít be a problem, and I welcome structure. I believe you must be a good follower to be a good leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipingViper
Regular

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for Widow__Maker   Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:38 pm

Quote :
I like to win; I really get annoyed about people that care only about stats and getting rank. The game is meant to have a winner and a looser. I want to be the winner always: A friend of mine said you can’t win all the time and I told him that was a loosing attitude, I play to win every game.

Not thinking of the Stat issue, Tell me how you feel about winning or losing games in more detail.

Can you handle losing games when you know your going to lose if you do what your are told to do. As in, we all think we can take the map over by ourselves... I know I do. Can you restrain that winning urge enough to work as a team? Cause if tactical is what you want, you need to understand we play to get better at what we do, not win games. We are only a part on a larger server. If we are the whole team as is on our smaller server, then im all about the win as a showcase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Widow__Maker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Application for Widow__Maker   Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:05 pm

I understand exactly what you are saying: Yes I can withstand a defeat following orders, and I would hope we would evaluate what we did wrong and try to correct it the next game or practice. I am willing to start my way at the bottom, and play hard for the team. I will follow orders to the letter. I understand we might loose sometimes, BUT I DONT HAVE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!! :^)

If thre are more question please just let me know.
Thanks,
Widow__Maker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triburst
S7 Commander
S7 Commander

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for Widow__Maker   Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:57 pm

What happened to Widow? lol
Back to top Go down