SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Updates?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KamikazeMOFO
Green

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Updates? Empty
PostSubject: Updates?   Updates? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:57 pm

Hey guys,

I just got an email saying my account was going to be deleted in case I logged in, due to inactivity. It looks like this board hasn't been posted on since Jan of 2007.

If anyone else gets that message and wanders on here, I'll just post a status update.
If anyone cares, I've been working full time for a year now, life is pretty decent considering all that's going on with the country. I ride a motorcycle now which, along with sports (frisbee, softball), takes up the majority of my time.

Except for Kerby, who I chat with on Facebook maybe once a month, I don't really keep in touch with any of you. I used to say what's up to Tri and Neo on XFire but I haven't signed on to it in a while.

I hope you are all doing well, even though I don't game much anymore I did spend a significant portion of my life gaming and when I think back on all that there is a definite segment of awesomeness that I attribute to being on S7.

Later,
Kami
Back to top Go down

Updates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNDICATE SEVEN :: Syndicate Seven :: General Forum-
Jump to: