SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inCalendarGallery

Share | 

Fionnlagh's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiskey
Whiskey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Fionnlagh's app   Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 pm

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

1.I am 21 years old.
2.You may have seen me play under some variation of the name Whiskey in BF2, America's Army, and/or Halo.
3.2142 has not arrived via mail yet, but my favorite kit in BF2 is the assult kit.
4.My favorite weapon is the granade and granade launcher.
5.My favorite vehicale is the helicopter (I like getting dropped in behind enemy lines)
6.What I like to do, and why I play games like this, is to function as part of a team. What I enjoy is the feeling after completing an extrodinary task, and sharing that feeling with teammates.
7.As far as a best experiance, I can not think of one. What comes to mind are a lot of moments where I made spectacular combos of kills in order to complete an objective, or win a round... but nothing stands out as the best.
8.Worst experiance: Getting absolutly dominated because the opposition was working cohesivly, and my team was not.
9.Self Discription: I recently graduated from Worcester State College. I work as a substitute teacher at a middle school. I have a girlfriend. I play a lot of paintball. I drink lots of beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whiskey
Whiskey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fionnlagh's app   Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:10 pm

I derive most of my tactics from my experiances in paintball. I like best to be right up front, inside the action. Typically my plan is to do what it takes to get to the flank or rear of an enemy position, and then destroy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fionnlagh's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNDICATE SEVEN :: JOIN US :: Application Process-
Jump to: