SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Blazkowicz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 12:47 am

Your Age:23

Soldier's Name: BJBlazkowicz

Favorite Kit: Engineer

Favorite Weapon: motion mines, although i do like getting up close and using the SMG...

Favorite Vehicle: Being a former Mechwarrior player in the days of Mplayer and heat.net, the battle walkers are definitely my choice of vehicle

Short description of what you like to do in 2142: defending, tossing motion mines, aiming my HAVR and watching armor explode, playing with any number of people that understand how to work as a team.

Short description of your best experience in a game: seriously, will never forget this day....The first and only time i beat the joker in the original batman game on the NES, although various HALO2, BF2 and 2142, and WoW accomplishments come close, nothing beats the classics.

Short description of your worst experience in game: WoW, Spending several "learning" weeks wiping constantly in MC and making little progression for the amount of time we were spending in the instance. very frustrating... but was good for the guild as a whole. allowed for the weeding out of the undevoted.

Short description of yourself: Prior Navy Aviation electronics technician, now im an IBEW electrican in southern CA. I play guitar, write music and a lot of other stuff. Grew tired of WoW and have been looking for something else to fill up that time slot.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1