SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Hamakua Holiday season limbo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamakua

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Hamakua Holiday season limbo? Empty
PostSubject: Hamakua Holiday season limbo?   Hamakua Holiday season limbo? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:54 pm

I don't plan to be missing practices or my responsibilities however I have missed the last two I believe and I do want to speak to my shortcomings as of late.

Work has been killing me in such a way that on my days off (tuesday thursday) I just want to sleep and I don't mean to.

What I'll do to attempt to change this behavior is nap earlier in the day so I am at least able to wake up for practice.

13 hour days till January 5th or so.

I love the practices and the knife training alone has paid off in spades when I am solo. It's great to so naturally not only flip to the knife when the clip is empty and you don't have time, but to be confident enough with it that you catch other knifers off guard.... and this is just the knife!.

If anything, Tri, thanks for that. : - D. I'll get there, it's just work that decided to step it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Nasty-One
TWL Liaison
Nasty-One

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Hamakua Holiday season limbo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamakua Holiday season limbo?   Hamakua Holiday season limbo? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 4:05 am

Thanx for the heads-up Hamakua... Wink
Back to top Go down

Hamakua Holiday season limbo?
Page 1 of 1