SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

DoubleOh7 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoubleOhSeven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-14

DoubleOh7 Application Empty
PostSubject: DoubleOh7 Application   DoubleOh7 Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 3:53 am

Your Age:28

Soldier's Name:DoubleOh7

Favorite Kit: BF2142-Engineer

Favorite Weapon: Pillium

Favorite Vehicle: Tank

Short description of what you like to do in 2142: I am a Tanker. I like to park my tank up on a decent hill and defend the heak out of a silo. I am also a decent tank/ Vehicle killer. I have become pretty proficent with the Pillium and Motion Mines and like to set up ambushes.

Short description of your best experience in a game: I was on Minsk in Titan mode and I capped the far south east silo (1?) near the beginning of the round. Between using Motion Mines and the Pillium and bounding from the trench and the tower with the AA gun I owned that silo for the whole round. I barely saw a team mate but I was one shot killing APC's and Tanks like crazy.

Short description of your worst experience in game: Was playing Conquest on who cares what map it was and my team sucked. We were stuck at the uncappable point and were getting owned. Death streak was 16 before i accidently got a kill. I hated that sooo much I refuse to play conquest regularly.

Short description of yourself: 8 years in the Marines. I was with Security Forces for 5 years and then got transfered to an Infantry Battalion in Hawaii. I was a squad Leader (for real) in Afghanistan and Worked the Intel side in Iraq doing tactical interrogations and mission planning.
Back to top Go down
Nasty-One
TWL Liaison
Nasty-One

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-10-31

DoubleOh7 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoubleOh7 Application   DoubleOh7 Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Hey DoubleOh7, Nice to see your app. One thing though, Do you have an x-fire account? We need your user name in order to get back to you for interveiw times.
Also I put your app on our new website for the rest to read.

http://syndicate7.us/forums/index.php
Back to top Go down

DoubleOh7 Application
Page 1 of 1