SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application for Mech_Whore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mech_Whore

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Application for Mech_Whore Empty
PostSubject: Application for Mech_Whore   Application for Mech_Whore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:19 pm

---Main Information---

1. Your age: 26
2. Soldier's name: Mech_Whore
3. Your personal nickname: Sam
4. Public Knife kills: 10
5. Favorite kit: Engineer
6. Favorite weapon: Baur
7. Favorite unlock toy: PDS-1
8. Favorite vehicle: Gunship
9. Favorite team to play: EU
10. Xfire name: JimmyBotswana

---Game and leadership information---

-What kind of competitive gaming have you done, organized or not? None, I just play alot

-What platform and game/s did you start on, and what made the most -difference to you? PC, Unreal Tournament and BF2 made the most difference for me

-Do you have any tactical Airsoft, Paintball, or Military experience? Not really, only played paintball once.

-Did you ever play any team organized sports? Hockey, baseball

-What games do you play right now? Battlefield 2142 almost exclusively. I play BF2 very seldomly nowadays.

-Short description of what you like to do in 2142: Gunship pilot first and foremost. My favorite map is Suez Canal 64 player conquest, though titan is ok too. I like driving walkers or tanks on maps that have no gunship. Other than that I am a good medic and pretty handy with the Baur or Voss, though I prefer the Baur's raw stopping power.

-Short description of your best experience in a game: When I got my Gold Aircraft Service Badge in a round where I went 53-3 in the Talon. You can view pics at http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18143

-Short description of your worst experience in game: I was playing on TacticalGamer 2142 server and got booted for destroying empty gunships sitting on the helipads because it was called UCB camping. IMHO if you are going to kick for that you shouldn't be called tactical.

-Short description of yourself: I play well on teams and in squads, I really like tactical gameplay when ground pounding, but I am best utilized in the gunship. I provide excellent support for my ground armor and if I have a good gunner it is usually very hard for the other team to cap a flag.

-What is your playtime like every week? I play all the time, at least 20 hours per week.

If you could live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why? Montreal. It has a great atmosphere, nightlife, low cost of living, four seasons, and the most beautiful women.

Mixed drink or beer? And you’re favorite. Beer. Guinness.

If you could list the 3 things that you think you are the best at what would they be?
1. Gunship piloting
2. Walker piloting
3. Medic

The 3 worst?
1. Sniping
2. Support nade spamming
3. AA kills
Back to top Go down

Application for Mech_Whore
Page 1 of 1