SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application Process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Raven

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Application Process Empty
PostSubject: Application Process   Application Process Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 1:56 am

Soldier's Name: Ghost_Raven

Favorite Kit: Recon

Favorite Weapon: SCAA 11 AA

Favorite Vehicle: Fast-Attack Vehicles (FAVS)

Short description of what you like to do in 2142:
I look at myself as a map defender. Once a capture point has been taken, I position myself with a sniper rifle and take out targets that come near map points. I also try to pick an area that will let me see other map points to paint targets for other players. I also stay near so I can sneak up and put a Demopak on vehicles to cause damage. When heavy in enemy resistance, I go to Assault and help push back and help heal. If needed I'll come in as engineer to battle against vehicles or to repair vehicles.

Short description of your best experience in a game:
My best experence is in the Mod of BF1942, Desert Combat. I use to claim I was a sniper with a rocket launcher. As many would know, the HUD did not really help judge distance so it was usually left up to guestimation to hit your target at a distance. In my prime, I would be able to acurately judge the correct line to hit a target and on one map, I believe El Alamein at the US base, my enemy (another player) was standing on top of the Hanger sniping me whenever I would spawn. I kept spawning on the main base so I pulled out my launcher and aimed and fired (all within 2 sec) and hit him. This was spanning a distance of over 100m. No way to be sure but to see that shot, was very beautiful.

Short description of your worst experience in game:
It was in Starcraft, I was playing Protoss and playing against 7 other players when one of them, Terran, wanted to form an alliance. I saw no reason to say no, so we did an alliance. He saw that I was focusing on an offensive attack, or so I thought, and began to build bunkers in my city and putting Marines inside there. When I asked what he was doing, he stated he was providing me with defense...just in case. I figured since I had defense, I was ok. So I took all my troops and left to attack some other players. Once I was gone and far enough away, he broke alliance with me and began attacking me. While I was gullible to believe in the alliance, this prove to be very dirty for a player to do and caused me to go out early.
Back to top Go down

Application Process
Page 1 of 1