SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application for Marvey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marvey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Application for Marvey Empty
PostSubject: Application for Marvey   Application for Marvey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 10:35 am

Your Age:22
Soldier's Name:Marvey (Real name Alex)
Favorite Kit: Assault/Recon depending on map
Favorite Weapon: SCAR11 (with AED-6 Defibrillator + Rocket addon) / Zeller-H Advanced Sniper Rifle (with RDX Demo PaK + weapon stabaliser)
Favorite Vehicle:MK-15 Bandit
Short description of what you like to do in 2142: Move with a squad and capture / defend outposts or silos (depending on game type) and push back the enemy, playing the medic role i find fun also, healing people up and reviving when im in the assult kit. Or taking care or them pesky snipers when in recon and taking down enemy armor with the rdx demo paks
Short description of your best experience in a game:The other night infact was on a titan map just took a silo and was leaving for the next one, saw a air transport park up and 6 people run out, i took cover as they ran to the silo and dumped my demo paks on the transport, after they took the silo all 6 returned to the transport after they took off, BOOM and i retook the silo.
Short description of your worst experience in game: Im gonna generalise here so when playing any FPS when people all move to/stack the winning team, rather than take the challenge to try flip the score with some skill. Also when hackers join servers and completely spoil the game. Also being TKed deliberatly.

Also a little about me, as i do have a life Laughing work as an engineer manufactring and servicing. Also play quite a bit of footie and have a girlfriend of like 4 and half years now who likes to spend most her time telling me to get off the PC but i have mastered the art of ignoring her Razz . Anyway well thats me and hope to see you all on the battlefield soon!
Back to top Go down

Application for Marvey
Page 1 of 1