SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

0bfuscati0n's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0bfuscati0n

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-02

0bfuscati0n's Application Empty
PostSubject: 0bfuscati0n's Application   0bfuscati0n's Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:20 pm

Your Age: 21

Soldier's Name: IamZimm (May start a new soldier with the name 0bfuscati0n)

Favorite Kit: Assault

Favorite Weapon: Baur H-AR

Favorite Vehicle: Transport Ship

Short description of what you like to do in 2142: I enjoy titan. in titan games I love flying troops over the map and if I'm lucky I can land a transport on the enemy titan to serve as a spawnpoint. When I'm not putting rounds in enemy soldiers, I'm runniing around like a madman with a health kit and AED. I'm a medic. I've realized that's my calling. That's what i'm good at. Occasionally, I like to don the armaments of a sniper...get a few headshots, but my most effective role is a medic/transport. I stay alive a lot longer that way and i get a decent amount of kills supporting the troops.

Short description of your best experience in a game: I tried my hand at being commander one saturday night. My side won 4 in a row with me as commander amd i got a couple of awards for it. Second best was when I landed on a titan team that loved to storm the enemy ship. It was almost like the intro movie to the game. We blitzed the ship, blew the panels, blew the core and all jumped off the titan safely.

Short description of your worst experience in game: When i first started flying. I died about 12 times in a row.
Short description of yourself: I'm an IT guy (too many hats to list). In a nutshell, I do helpdesk, SQL admin, .Net developing, and Sys admin. When I'm not working or playing BF2142, I spend time with my girlfriend of 2 years who lives with me, and our 2 month old daughter. That's me in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down

0bfuscati0n's Application
Page 1 of 1