SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Syndicate 7: The name?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiskey
Whiskey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Syndicate 7: The name? Empty
PostSubject: Syndicate 7: The name?   Syndicate 7: The name? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:49 pm

By now I am fairly sure I have checked every link, and have explored the entire website. No where can I find an explination for the name Syndicate 7. Triburst, would you care to enlighten us?
Or maybe the answer is simple and everyone already knows. I am slow. Such things do not surprise me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nasty-One
TWL Liaison
Nasty-One

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate 7: The name?   Syndicate 7: The name? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:41 pm

I'm with Whiskey, just a little curious of the origin & history for the S7?
Back to top Go down
Triburst
S7 Commander
S7 Commander
Triburst

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate 7: The name?   Syndicate 7: The name? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 12:30 am

LoL.

Syndicate Seven. Sounds cool, huh? So does the Tag imo... S7

When I burned out on WoW. I was looking for a decent FPS game to get into. I really liked the size of PlanetSide. And at the time, I had an old junk PC. Most of the games wouldn't run on it's OS. What I really wanted was a good FPS that I could get into some ladders with. But couldn't. So I went back to PS. And was going to start an outfit. Very similar to this clan. Very tactical, very organized, with very dedicated members and rather small size.

Syndicate: a group of individuals or organizations combined or making a joint effort to undertake some specific duty.

Seven: Would have represented the size of the squads. (And will in any game we ever play that allows more than 6!) The squad then breaks down just like ours do now. Only with one difference, the SL would not be part of a fire team. So that would make two 3 man fire teams and 1 Squad leader. (The way we do it now is two 3 man fire teams, but the SL is also team-leader of the squad's first fire team.)

So, in theory we would have had several squads of seven, making it a Syndicate of Seven.

But.. Things changed. I bought a new PC and loaded down on FPS games. As any of you that played it know, PlanetSide is all but done. I had my eyes on Huxley and this game for some time. I would have bought BF2, but decided not to since I knew I would be getting this game. So I waited and passed the time. Made some plans, set up some stuff and waited for release.

And here we are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate 7: The name?   Syndicate 7: The name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syndicate 7: The name?
Page 1 of 1