SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

The App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Green

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-11-03

The App. Empty
PostSubject: The App.   The App. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:34 am

Your Age:22
Soldier's Name:Kerberos77
Favorite Kit: BF2-Engineer, BF2142-still testing
Favorite Weapon: Shuko K-80
Favorite Vehicle: BF2-Tank, BF2142-still testing
Short description of what you like to do in 2142:
I am a flag raiser, and I am really good at leading my squad all over the map and capturing flags at inopportune times for the enemy. Not incredible at defense, but I can cap a flag and be onto the next one before they know what hit’em.
Short description of your best experience in a game:
In Halo 2, my friends decided to experiment with other vehicles in multiplayer by putting earth’s tank in Blood Gulch. We all quickly realized why it wasn’t the default vehicle after about 5 minutes. Within these 5 minutes I had acquired the rocket launcher, stolen someone’s tank, and drove back and forth across the map butchering everyone before they could formulate a defense. Even when they realized they couldn’t kill me solo, and teamed up against me, I still shot their plans to pieces as they flew or drove around me in an attempt to put my reign of terror to an end. I didn’t die once, but that was the last time we played a game like that.
Short description of your worst experience in game:
In Battlefield 2, I played against one of the most organized teams I have ever fought against, and instead of capping the last base they raped our team over and over again with their snipers, tanks, aircraft and artillery. Our main base was probably captured 2 minutes into the game. The rest I have permanently blocked from my memory.
Short description of yourself:
I love war and warfare, and this clan sounded awesome from the beginning. I am not always the best shot, but I score the William Wallace way…with my wits. I also love working as a team, since this is always more fun, and the good teamwork normally wins the game; another plus, haha. In Battlefield 2 I was always a squad leader, since I like to issue orders but I also like to work along side my soldiers in the battle. When I am not a squad leader I like going solo and blowing up the enemy’s comm. system since information is probably the most important aspect of any battle. I guess this description is a little long and mainly about my gameplay style so I will just say that as a hobby I love art. I am good at drawing and I paint, but painting is expensive. I am from Texas but I have lived in four different states, my favorite being Colorado. Texans are pretty cool, but I still love backpacking and the Colorado mountains.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Green

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-11-03

The App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The App.   The App. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:53 am

As far as the best experience in Battlefield 2142, (since I realize I described a Halo game) at one point on a city map I killed a guy coming out of the flag only to realize he was part of a 4 man squad. They knew I was coming so I ducked around the other side (the flag was inside a building) and came through a different entrance to find out they had, sure enough, posted a guard at the door. I blasted the guard with my Shuko and realized the other three had stupidly lined up in a nice straight row in front of me. I promptly mowed down all three before they could react and capped the flag. That only happened once, but it made that game.
Back to top Go down

The App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNDICATE SEVEN :: JOIN US :: Application Process-
Jump to: