SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dubbie098

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 4:25 am

Your Age:21
Soldier's Name: dubbie (real name Casey Dubac)
Favorite Kit: Recon
Favorite Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Favorite Vehicle:Jeep/Tank in that order
Short description of what you like to do in 2142:
I like to do anything and everything if it gets results. I am the kind of player that gets really frustrated when his teamates take a passive role in winning a game. You know, the kind of people who sit pack and take pot shots at the enemy standing still and wonder why someone comes up behind them and blows their head off. I am a very intuitive player, and I utilize aggressive and effective tactics to kill the enemy. I don't have any set style of play, and even at the risk of sounding hoaky or parochial, I know the rules of engagement and I am not easily fazed

Short description of your best experience in a game:
Since all my best experiences involve C4/RMX packs (as I am sure they do
for a lot of other players) I will select an experience from battlefield 2. I was on wake island, and the northern most point was being constanly harrased and captured by a low flying black hawk. So I placed 5 C4 packs on the ground under it, got way the hell out of the way and obliterated the blackhawk and it's 5 passengers.

Short description of your worst experience in game:
Every loss is the worst game I have ever been in.

Short description of yourself: I am a 21 year old college student currently at University of Maryland College park. I am a buisness major, and for a long time have been a bit of a band geek. I played the trumpet for 10 years and the piano for 7. Anything else you want to know you can just ask me.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1