SYNDICATE SEVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE SEVEN

Welcome to the Syndicate Seven forums. S7 is a BF2142 ladder clan.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Jowy's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jowy
Green

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Jowy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jowy's Application   Jowy's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 7:40 pm

Your Age: 22
Soldier's Name: Jowy
Favorite Kit: Recon / Engy
Favorite Weapon: Sniper Rilfe
Favorite Vehicle: FAVs, I prefer speed to armor
Short description of what you like to do in 2142: I like to support my friendly troops with pinning fire against enemy strong holds and take out enemy armor because i really despise armor.
Short description of your best experience in a game: Working with a few founders of a guild to build something from the ground up and watching it flourish and do the best it could considering all the hinderences it had placed on it.
Short description of your worst experience in game: Playing at a halo 2 tournament just to be beat by people using exploints such as pulling flags through the wall to cap them... That was the worst thing ever and what made it worse was it was a close match even though they were cutting down their flag running time.

More about me I'm 22 and i'm heading for a PhD in Psychology so i can open up my own clinic and therapy center, I do laser designs for a scrap book company. I still like to hang out with my buddies on the weekends and having a good time. Tuesdays and Thursday are hard to make but Fridays shouldn't be a problem and if i have one i'll be sure to clear a tuesday or thursday at least for practice. Soon my times should open up more and allow me to make most if not all the practices.
Back to top Go down
Triburst
S7 Commander
S7 Commander
Triburst

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Jowy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Application Process Incomplete   Jowy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm

Has not completed Xfire interview.
Back to top Go down

Jowy's Application
Page 1 of 1